Toe Touch Series
Something to prop up your toes and heels – a book, 2×4, weight plate, etc.
- Start by placing your toes onto a stable, slightly elevated surface
- Bring your legs together and bend your knees slightly (very slight)
- Bend forward and reach for your toes
- Hold for a 2+ count and return to the top position
- Repeat for as many reps as prescribed
- Change positions so that your heels are elevated on the stable surface
- Repeat the process with heels elevated
Not going through a full range of movement. This is not a hip hinge exercise, you should be bending forward at the hips and spine.
Progressions / Regressions:
If this is too challenging:
If you want more of a challenge: